Check Out This AA Powerhouse
Rev 4 Changes :
- Glow in the dark diffuser
- Cree XP-G2 S4
- Glow in the Dark front o-ring around reflector
- Stronger Clip
- Deeper Orange Peel Reflector ( tighter brighter beam )
- Comes with Silicon Diffuser
- Slightly larger keychain hook for larger cordage
- Length: 2.99"
- Diameter: .70"
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter REV 4 )
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of aircraft grade aluminum covered with Type III Military grade anodization.
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one AA battery that provides 2 levels of brightness ( Low / Medium / High ).
Using A Single Duracell AA battery we got the following results:
- Low Mode, 12 lumen output for 12 Hours
- Medium Mode, 45 lumen output for 4.5 Hours
- High Mode, 205 lumen output for 75 Minutes
A Note From The Legal Department: We do not recommend the use of 14500 Rechargeable batteries with this flashlight unless its an Eneloop Cell. It is designed to use off the shelf alkaline, lithium, NiMH or Nicad AA batteries. We do not recommend use of higher voltage batteries. Any attempt to modify these lights will void the warranty. We know when you try to remove the Pill.